Sunday, May 3, 2009

more weight loss

So no one looks at this.
Which maybe I prefer since this is a blog about my weight loss journey.
I started in January eating better and have lost 11 lbs since then.
Then 4 weeks ago on April 1, I recommited and started doing better at eating and working our regularily. I have lost 4 lbs since then and 7 inches. I feel great. I started doing the Slim in 6 program and I wanted to just see if it worked. Well I have 2 weeks left and know that I have to take "after"PICTURES so I am really going to work my butt off (literally) these next 2 weeks so I can be ready for a bathing suit!
Here's to another week, another pound!

1 comment:

Proud Momma said...

yay good for you! I can't wait to do my slim in 12 weeks!