Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We are all in it to win it

We all need motivation, and a healthy lifestyle.

Here is the blog to make it happen: The good, the bad, the ugly's of working out, eating right, living a healthy life, health tips, healthy recipes, and sometimes just to vent(I will probably be doing this more often than not).

I am trying to loose my baby weight from pregnancy #2. I know most people are trying to either reach a goal of being healthier, competing in a race, or to lose some weight and I think we all need some support with whatever it is.l

So to kick it all off here... I am sitting here tonight eating my steak and baked potato, so the starchy potato isn't the best option, but it is better than fried right? I started working out today for the first time in over 6 months and I feel great. I have a headache, but I know my body will thank me and I will feel better because of it. As of today, nothing stood in my way to work out and I ate pretty healthy, on a scale of 1-10 10 being healthiest possible, I probably accomplished a 7. I went 3 miles in total and did some strength exercises. I feel good. I am proud of myself today. We will see how tomorrow goes!

1 comment:

saltysista said...

Hey Jeni,
This is a cool blog. You should post a before picture and every month post new pics. It will motivate you more and help you to not be lazy because you will want to impress each month with a little progress. just my two cents...Dan