This is how it went.... I woke up tired. I didn't want to move. But I knew that if I didn't go then, I wouldn't go at all (like yesterday). So I got up, passed the kids on to Brian, put on those running shoes and headed out the door. I went and wanted to stop, again I pushed on and was able to run 2.1 miles again. It feels good to be home and not only because of the run but because I was able to shower and get a little freshened up before momma duties called again. So I feel great and that is now 3 days this week - can I get one more day of running in?? I will try for tomorrow cause Saturday just aint happening. But all in all, with walking and running I have clocked in over 7 miles this week.
So here is the 8 miler I will be doing in November, the 27th to be exact. The Dallas turkey trot on Thanksgiving morning. I have 2 months to prepare. I hope that is enough time, well it has to be.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment