I fell hard. I fell off before I even really got on. I worked out for 2 awesome days 2 weeks ago and I havnt gone back. Why is that? I have good intentions everyday and I even told a friend I would do a race with her this next Saturday but of course because of my laziness I cant participate without killing myself I am sure. ahhhhh I get motivated and feel great and then it all goes to the wayside. I did make delish fresh chicken tacos for dinner tonight though. Chicken, avocados, lettuce and cheese. YUM! And pretty healthy right?! Beats the chicken pot pie I almost made!
So tomorrow is a new day, hope is goes better and I really do make it to the gym, at least put my running stroller together and go for a walk!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment