BOYA!! I Did it. I went out last night - even though I was tired and hungry. I went out and ran for 2.1 miles and then walked another 1 mile home. I am pumped. I can do this!! even just what 4 times a week? I will try for 5/6 one day but getting started I dont want to shoot too high and get frusterated.
Did you do it LIbby? For all I know you arethe only one reading this. I think you really are. But did you run/walk/ do something?
As for today I dont know what I will do. I will try to run although with the kids I do have a jogging stroller but with natalie potty training I dont know if I will try to go out with her. we will see. but BOYA!!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's awesome! I actually didn't go yesterday...I suck I know...but we did go to the park...but we drove! ha ha...it was late at night and the park they wanted to go to was too far to walk. I'm goin swimming today with Tay and then we'll go for a run I promise!
Post a Comment