Sunday, September 21, 2008

AGAIN

IS anyone reading this? I dont even care. I need to write. I am fat. I have no confidence. I dont exactly have the motivation to work out. I need it and I want it. So again another week is starting tomorrow and so I am re-telling myself that I will run, or at least go do something active outside/at the gym. what I dont know, hopefully get a little run in there though.
I am still planning on the turkey trot here in November which is an 8k. So that is my goal and I have how long? 2 months to get there. So I have to start or I will not be able to do it.
After that? My friend is doing a triathlon in April and I want in. I miss my little blue(bike) and I miss the water. I miss getting off my bike and getting jello legs and running. I miss loosing control of my swim and getting in last to the transition. I miss it! I love it. So I am doing it. I will probably start with a sprint but if training gets good... maybe another Olympic is in my future. we shall see. But for now I will concentrate on getting out the door.
I invested in a GREAT running stroller. A BOB to be exact and I love it. It moves awesome and I took it out for a stroll with the kids today for an hour and loved it. Now I need to test out those shocks and do some running. Even if it is just a mile right?
ahhhhhh a new week. I WILL DO IT THIS TIME.

1 comment:

Proud Momma said...

Me too Jeni...let's make a pact to do something every day this week so that when we're together next week we'll keep it up...that way we can eat anything...