The start of a new week. I am feeling not so refreshed today but hopefully tomorrow I will so I can get a good workout/run in. I did end up doing 4 runs last week the final one on friday being almost 3 miles. I have about 10 lbs till my prepregnancy weight and 14 to goal weight. seems really far away. Maybe by christmas? that would be great.
Oddly enough for me, I have been craving PROTEIN shakes. I used to make them with the chocolate protein, almonds, milk and ice in college while I trained and they were like a treat. But after a run, that is really what sounds good to me.
This week my goal is to do 4 days again, 2.5-3 miles each time of running plus some walking. Maybe I will start some weights or other training as well.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment