Wednesday, September 24, 2008

feeling little-er

I took the kids out on the running stroller in the heat. BLAH. And although NAtalie got sick of it after a while I did get 1 mile of a run and 1 mile of a walk in before I had to stop and let Natalie walk and play at the park. Better than nothing!
I feel better today. I feel a change. I know that sounds silly but I do feel a little skinnier. Maybe it is cause I am trying to eat less as well. But of course my weight remains the same.
But right now this feeling of "skinny" wether real or not is motivvating me to go out today again. I want to fit into those jeans and all my other clothes, including my shirts and not have rolls sticking out or over my pants. can you say MUFFIN TOP?? I just hope the weather cools down though or else I might die!

No comments: